1. Did you hear that Nancy Meyers is producing a new movie called Home Again with Reese Witherspoon? Her sets for It’s Complicated and Something’s Gotta Give are my absolute favorites. Here’s a sneak peak of her newest movie’s set design.
2. A new-to-me design portfolio: Kristin Casey Interiors. So many beautiful traditional rooms! (header image as well)
3. Have you seen the JASSA collection from Ikea? It is full of good-looking Asian-inspired rattan furniture, vibrant textiles, baskets, and even blue and white sponge ware!
4. David Rockefeller’s estate is for sale on Mount Desert Island in Maine ($19 million) and his Upper East Side NYC townhouse is also listed ($32.5 million). They are both beautiful properties!
5. I enjoyed this historic New Orleans home tour.
6. I would love to have a dog, as would my daughter, but both of my kids are allergic to dogs. My daughter and I have frequent conversations about the breed we would get if we could have a dog. We both smiled at the photos in this article: The 20 Cutest Dog Breeds That Don’t Shed.
Have a good weekend!