Greetings from Vermont! Here are a few things I found interesting this week:
1. A sneak peak tour of the Coastal Living Idea House in Newport, Rhode Island designed by Mark D. Sikes. It is entirely blue and white! Open to the public until September 4th if you are in the area. (header image as well)
2. This recipe for sorbet citrus cups looks so refreshing and pretty!
3. Architect Patrick Ahearn’s portfolio is full of beautiful New England homes like this one on Martha’s Vineyard. The interiors are lovely too!
4. A Tennessee artist’s eclectic and collected home tour.
5. Inspired by my time in Vermont…. 25 ways to add farmhouse style to any home.
6. Some shopping news: Did you know that HomeGoods is opening a sister store called HomeSense this summer? The first store is set to open in Framingham, Massachusetts later this summer and more locations will open in the Fall.
Have a wonderful weekend!