Can you believe it’s June already? I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy these finds!
1. I loved this Georgetown house tour in this month’s House Beautiful. It is a historic, petite row house designed by Sarah Bartholomew. (header image as well)
2. I was very excited to see that my favorite chef, Ina Garten, has a new cooking show on the Food Network. It is called Barefoot Contessa Cook Like a Pro and it airs on Sundays at 10 am central time. I will be recording this show weekly!
3. I enjoyed this pretty Nantucket cottage tour.
4. Speaking of Nantucket, this new hotel recently opened on the island and it looks absolutely gorgeous!
5. Here is a designer’s pretty California coastal portfolio.