Happy weekend everybody! Here are a few items that I found interesting around the web this week:
1. Angelina Jolie purchased last week this amazing Los Angeles estate, which once belonged to Hollywood director Cecil B. DeMille. It was listed at $24.95 million and is spectacular inside and out!
2. Minted’s San Francisco office is incredible! What a creative and beautiful place to work.
3. Holly Mathis’s Texas house tour in Country Living this month shows off a pretty and cozy-looking home. (header image as well)
4. This is a helpful guide for choosing paint colors (such as those in the dining room pictured above) for your home.
5. Did you know that H&M sells home goods? They have quite a good-sized collection of reasonably priced bedding, pillows, and small home decor items, a few of which are shown above. Their prices are comparable to Ikea’s and definitely worth a look.
Have a great weekend!