Happy weekend! Here are some fun Easter and spring inspired finds.
1. DIY jute and twine bird nests make great simple and inexpensive Easter decor.
2. Alison Kandler Interior Design portfolio is filled with bright colors that remind me of spring and Easter. My favorites are the Santa Monica Cottage (above), Mulholland Traditional, and Palisades Colorful Traditional.
3. Homemade peanut butter cups for Easter — Yum!! I definitely want to try these, and I’ll show you if I end up making them.
4. Loved Zevy Joy’s spring house tour
5. These color-blocked Easter eggs look like a fun, simple DIY to try. (I saw wooden eggs in Target’s Dollar Spot).
6. Fellow blue and white lovers–aren’t these eggs brilliant? These blue and white Easter eggs from Southern Living look just like the spatterware I love so much! Blue nail polish is the secret ingredient here. Thanks Kathryn for showing me these!