Happy April Fool’s Day! Don’t worry — there are no tricks in this post! There are six links this week, instead of the usual five (the extra link was just too cute to pass up, so don’t miss #6!).
1. This portfolio by Suellen Gregory is lovely (the pretty header image is by her as well).
2. This house tour had me ready to move right in!
Design by Rafe Churchill
3. Studio McGee has a great kitchen countertop guide with the pros and cons of each type, as well as some nice inspiration photos.
4. A cute boy and girl shared bedroom that works perfectly for both kids. I love that there are separate spaces for each.
5. If you know me well, you know that I LOVE tea. So, naturally, this post on how to have the perfect tea party caught my eye. The section on tea etiquette taught me a thing or two! Notice the adorable mini floral arrangements in tea cups.
6. And a bonus link… This spring playhouse tour is truly the sweetest thing I’ve seen this Easter season.
In other news: Yesterday, I hit 200 total followers! Thank you so much to everyone who has followed the blog. I really appreciate all of the likes, comments, and follows I have received over the last couple of months. This blog is slowly but surely moving forward. If you aren’t following Blue and White Home, I would love for you to type in your email address and hit that follow button! Many thanks and happy weekend!