header image from One Kings Lane
1. Designer Heidi Caillier’s lovely portfolio.
2. You probably know I love chinoiserie. For those of you who are wondering what chinoiserie is– here is a fantastic description with some gorgeous photos.
3. A great round up of pretty, free, printable Valentines can be found here.
4. Kirsten Marie Interiors portfolio — not completely my style, but nice!
5. Have you heard of Galentine’s Day parties? They are basically Valentine’s Day parties for your best girlfriends–full of pretty tables, delicious food and drinks, and crafts. This one here is one that I would like to be invited to!
Have a great weekend!