header photo from Vibekedesign
I have been noticing many rooms that use vintage educational charts as art work, and I am in love with the look. The charts tend to look a lot like oversized botanical prints (of which I am also a fan), and they are a nice way to fill a large wall with something colorful and interesting. The subjects of these charts are often flora and fauna which can add a bit of nature to a space.
Here are some lovely examples of rooms that use them:
If you are not able to find one of these prints in an antiques or thrift store, there are many other sources from which they can be purchased. Some of my favorites are below.
- Urban Outfitters — Here is the link to a pretty constellation poster they have.
- Etsy — Here are some of the posters in their great assortment. They have both vintage and reproduction.
- Burke Decor — There are some amazing posters here, although they are a bit pricey.
- Pottery Barn — This bird poster is my favorite.
- Curious Prints — Curious Prints might be my favorite source for the charts because their reproduction prints are both beautiful and affordable, and there are so many to choose from!
See you tomorrow!